• image at Graylingwell park
    • image at Graylingwell park
    • image at Graylingwell park
    • image at Graylingwell park

    • CCDT Logo
  • Help Guide for Residents

    On this page you can find important contact details if you have a problem with your home, concerns about public or communal areas, parking issues or crime.  There are also some other useful contact numbers.

    Problems with your home 

    If you are an Affinity Sutton resident and you have any problem with your house from internal plumbing to external maintenance you should call Affinity Sutton on 0300 100 0303. This is also the number to call if you have any other enquiries such as issues with rent.

    Please note that Affinity Sutton is now known as Clarion Housing Group.  Any changes to contact details will be added in due course.

    If you are a homeowner and you have a problem with the fabric of your house or internal fixtures and fittings supplied by Linden, and you are in the first two years of your ownership, you should contact Linden Customer Services on 01483 705 100 or e-mail customerservicesguildford@lindenhomes.co.uk . If you have an out-of hours emergency, such as a major plumbing leak or lock failure, call 0800 975 5938.

    If you are unhappy with the response of Customer Services, you should notify the Residents’ Association.

    Outside the two year warranty period but inside the 10 year NHBC guarantee, homeowners with defects in the external fabric of the building can contact NHBC on 0800 03506422 for advice on how to proceed.

    Problems with heating and hot water


    If your heating or hot water supply has failed, first check with neighbours to see if it is a local area fault or specific to your residence. Regardless of whether it is local or specific report the fault first to Veolia on 01243 791880 but please report if others are affected as well as you. If you have a problem inside your property such as a leak from the unit where your meter is and it requires the attendance of a maintenance engineer, please also contact Veolia on the same number above. In the case of an area fault, again the same number applies. Alternatively you can use the following email address to register the problem: site.monitoring@veolia.com

    If you have a query regarding your bills, meter readings, payments and anything else to do with your billing account, please call ista on 01223 874938.

    E-mail addresses are as follows:

    Billing – billing@graylingwellenergy.co.uk

    Registration enquiries – registrations@graylingwellenergy.co.uk

    General queries – graylingwellenergy@gallifordtry.co.uk

    Issues with public areas, communal areas and car park management

    Grange Management is responsible for all those areas used by more than one household (such as stairwells) as well as roadways, paths, car parks, grounds and gardens to the front of properties not enclosed by fencing. Responsibilities also include general services such as the TV signal network (but not heating or hot water).  The main office number is 01483 411770.

    Grange Management will assist with, for example, bike stores, window cleaning issues and all work done by the current groundskeepers – SCS.

    For general enquiries or fault reports such as repair or maintenance issues contact Deborah Nelson – deborah.nelson@grangemanagement.com or call 01483 411710.

    For serious issues needing a fast response, please copy your enquiry to Trudie Hudson at trudie.hudson@grangemanagement.com .

    If you wish to appeal a parking ticket (PCN) or report issues of abuse of allocated parking bays, visitor bays or visitor permits call CPM (Car Park Management) on 0845 463 5050.  You can also report abuse, for example an unauthorised car parked in your allocated space, via the CPM website.



    If you see a burglary, an assault or any other serious crime in progress dial 999.

    If you see anti-social behaviour such as vandalism or criminal damage, report it to the police by calling 101. This number should also be used for reporting anti-social behaviour such as persistent high levels of noise from neighbours. In addition, such offences should be reported to the Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) team by phoning 101 ext. 580299 or emailing arunandchichester.localteam@sussex.pnn.police.uk.  You can also report crime by going to the Sussex Police “report online” page.

    Our local policing team can also be contacted regarding matters in the community either by phoning 01273 404930  or by e-mailing chichester@sussex.pnn.police.uk. You should receive a response within 72 hours.


    Summary of Useful Contact Numbers

    You can contact Chichester District Council and Affinity Sutton through their websites by clicking on their logos below. You can also use the page selection on the right to contact Stagecoach and Southern Railway.

    To book The Lodge, contact bookings@chichestercdt.org.uk

    If you prefer to use the telephone here are some useful numbers:

    Graylingwell Energy Services Ltd (heating and hot water) 0844 576 1000

    Southern Electric (SSE –electricity & water) 0800 980 1391

    Linden Homes Customer Services 01483 705 100

    Linden Homes Out of Hours Emergencies 0800 975 5938

    Chichester District Council (Main number) 01243 785 166

    (Council Tax) 01243 534 501

    (Council Tax Payments) 01243 534 525

    Affinity Sutton (including repairs) 0300 100 0303

    Lavant Road Surgery 01243 527 264

    CPM Car Park Management 0845 463 5050

    Grange Management 0845 330 3444

    Police Community Support Officer 07917 839044

    NHBC 0800 035 6422

    If you have other numbers you would wish to share with residents, please contact the committee. These might include trades people you have used and recommend.