Communicating with residents
The GPRA provides residents with a number of options for keeping themselves informed about what’s happening at Graylingwell. There is also information available to help them contact the appropriate organisations if they have an issue with their properties or the wider public realm.
These are outlined below:
1 Website – the main source of information for residents.
- Help Guide to direct residents to who best can help them with particular issues
- Hot Topics to identify current areas of relevance/ concern to all residents – parking, planning, play park closure etc
- Minutes of Committee meetings and Quarterly meetings
- Who’s Who? – a page which provides information about key players at Graylingwell Park and their roles and responsibilities. (Linden Homes; Grange Management; Clarion Housing Group; Graylingwell Energy; CCDT; CPM etc)
- Opportunity to sign up for newsletters
- Contact details for committee street representatives
2 E- newsletter
This is issued every two months after each committee meeting, summarising the main points and with links to relevant pages on the website for those who would like more detail. It’s posted on the website so that residents can access back copies.
3 Hard copies of minutes of meetings are held in the main community spaces – The Lodge and Water Tower
4 Hard copy summaries of e-newsletters can be found on the three noticeboards around the development.
5 Flyer publicising the GPRA is given to residents when they move in, encouraging them to use the website and sign up for newsletters.
6 Saturday Café with the GPRA
This is held in the Lodge on the third Saturday of each month. It’s hosted by the GPRA, who provide tea, coffee and cake, and allows residents to discuss concerns face to face with committee members and receive guidance on how to approach their issues.
Full reports are given on all aspects of the work of the GPRA