Graylingwell Park Residents’ Association has been formed by volunteers from across the development and is governed by a constitution that includes an equal opportunities policy. All residents are automatically members and no subscriptions are charged. The accounts may be viewed here.
The association exists to protect and promote the community interest of all residents and works closely with the Chichester Community Development Trust.
The committee makes representations to partners in the development on matters of current interest and distributes information that may help the community, draw residents into partnership, and enhance their experience of living at Graylingwell Park.
From the page list to the right you can:
- find out how to contact the committee about any issues or concerns you have
- see the latest committee meeting minutes
- see our hot topics list
- sign up for our regular newsletter
- browse past newsletters
- find useful contacts in a help guide on dealing with problems, access useful telephone numbers
- browse a “who’s who?” of organisations that operate at Graylingwell Park
- learn about upcoming events at Graylingwell Park
- read about community garden activities and how to join in
- get links to Stagecoach and Southern Railway for travel information and timetables
- find out about Chichester Community Development Trust (CCDT) and its activities programme here at Graylingwell Park